Fairmont El San Juan Hotel's Restaurants
Get a taste of Puerto Rico at Fairmont El San Juan Hotel's on property restaurants. The hotel is home to a variety of dining venues, each with their own unique atmosphere and menu offerings. From the ocean views at El San Juan Beach Cub, the family style Il Sole Pizzeria, Crudo Sushi in the Lobby to the sophisticated ambiance at Meat Market and RIVA, restaurants at Fairmont El San Juan Hotel provide variety for travelers and locals alike.
Fairmont El San Juan Hotel’s dining venues include some of the best restaurants in Puerto Rico. Hotel guests love the day and night dining options, from grabbing a quick cup of grab-and-go coffee at El Bistro to savoring every sip of an evening cocktail at CAÑA by Juliana Gonzalez or poolside at Banyan Tree Grill. Stay at Fairmont El San Juan Hotel and enjoy a taste of Puerto Rico.
Now featuring weekly live music! Discover our Events
Following the most recent Puerto Rico’s Executive Order, starting Thursday, September 2, 2021, Fairmont El San Juan Hotel’s bars and restaurants will close before or at 12 a.m. All guests must be properly inoculated with any of the three vaccines authorized by the FDA. If by any reason the guest can not provide the vaccination card, the guest should provide evidence of a COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours. For any questions or exceptions based on the national mandate, please contact us at 1 (787) 791-1000.
We appreciate your understanding during these times.
- El San Juan Beach Club - Reserve - Beach Club on Open Table, here
- Fridays - Featuring the sounds of the Jomo Reggae Band
- Saturdays - Beachside Brunch featuring the sounds of DJ Maximilian and Beba Yezzy
- Sundays - Beachside Brunch featuring the sounds of DJ Ivan Robles
- The Lobby - Thursdays, Violinist at the Lobby from 7:30pm to 10:30pm. Fridays to Sundays live music and entertainment starting at 6:00pm in Chico Cabaret Reserve - The Lobby on Open Table, here