Please see key information below about Fairmont El San Juan Hotel's policies. If you have any doubts or questions, please get in touch with us, and we will be happy to assist you.
Check-in and Checkout
Check-in time is after 4:00 pm.
Checkout time is 11:00 am.
If you desire a late checkout and your room is available, a half-day room rate will apply up to 6:00 pm. A full day rate will apply to guests wishing to depart after 6:00 pm. Early Departure Fee: One night's rate plus tax based on that evening’s rate. The minimum age to register is 21.
Adjoining Room Requests
We cannot confirm requests for connecting or adjoining rooms. However, we will make every effort to meet your requests.
We are pleased to offer all of our valued guests’ access to our fitness center, pools, in room coffee service and bottle water daily.
Loyalty Membership Benefits
ALL (Accor Live Limitless) members also enjoy Premium Internet Access and enrollment is complimentary at accorhotels.com.
Resort Experience Fee
We have also bundled together our most popular amenities and activities a daily resort fee of 20% plus tax and includes:
· Unlimited basic internet access in guest rooms and resort public areas- wireless and wired (ALL members receive an upgrade to premium speed internet access and ALL Premium members receive $25 spa credit)
· Beach toys, games and activities
· Admission to BRAVA (Based on operating schedule)
· Local, US long distance and toll free calls
· 10% off spa treatment of the day
· 10% ticketed entertainment events
· Beach chairs and umbrellas (One per room per day)
· Tennis and basketball court access with use of equipment (Please reserve by contacting the Fitness Center)
We are a 100% non-smoking Hotel
Fairmont El San Juan Hotel has clear limitations on what types of food/beverage items, purchased outside, are permitted to be brought into the hotel. No alcoholic beverages are allowed to be brought into the hotel for consumption in hotel public areas. Coolers are not permitted under any circumstances. For guests with special dietary requirements please contact our Concierge for assistance.
We are happy to welcome you to the playfully elegant atmosphere at Fairmont El San Juan Hotel. We appreciate your adherence to our dress code. During the day, we encourage casual, comfortable and appropriate attire. In the lobby and restaurants, shirts or a cover-up are required and bare feet are not permitted. In the evening, our atmosphere transforms into upscale elegance. For the comfort of you and those around you, we appreciate your support of this chic and elegant standard. Attire begins. The dress code gets fashionable. The hotel reserve the right of admission.
Pets are welcome at Fairmont El San Juan Hotel. We are also happy to accommodate service and support animals. Please contact us to make arrangements for your stay.
- The hotel will accept pets that are “House Trained”
- A onetime of $150 fee will be charged per room per stay
- The Hotel will have a welcome package to include: information/a waiver explaining that pets should not be left alone in the guest room and procedures around the property (for example pets are to be leashed in public areas; areas to walk pets; areas pets are not permitted; clean up after pets)
- For the purpose of this policy, pet refers to a cat or a dog that is used to being indoors and house trained. Pets are restricted from public areas of the hotel as described by local law. Service animals are exempt from this policy. Service animals are accepted in all hotels (refer to local/government laws for specific direction).
- Specific branded allergy free and pet free floors will not accommodate pets or service animals.
We offer secure and covered parking with in and out privileges. Self and Valet parking are available.
We accept a variety of payment methods, including:
US Dollars, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover
Fairmont El San Juan Hotel is a short five minutes from the San Juan Luis Muñoz Marín Airport (SJU), Taxi service is readily available.
The cancellation policy may vary depending on the rate or dates of your reservation. Please refer to your reservation confirmation to verify your cancellation policy. If you need further assistance, please call the hotel directly or contact customer service. Alternatively, you can cancel your reservation online.