FAIRMONT EL SAN JUAN HOTEL JOINS BESPOKE PERSONALIZED WEDDING PACKAGE BY FAIRMONT IN PARTNERSHIP WITH NEIL LANE
‘Fairmont Weddings, by Neil Lane’ packages offer a highly personalized, bespoke approach to wedding planning. Melding together Neil Lane’s inspiration, creativity and style with Fairmont’s extraordinary expertise, venues, and offerings, these customizable weddings help guests create an unforgettable celebration.
The ‘Fairmont Weddings, by Neil Lane’ packages include customizable weddings under six signature styles – romantic, lavish, modern, elegant, rustic, and vintage – seamlessly incorporating the couple’s own personal vision. The package provides the first 10 couples with a confirmed booking a private one-on-one virtual consultation with Neil Lane in addition to to the following perks and amenities, among others.
• Personalized consultation with an expert Fairmont El San Juan Wedding Planner
• Design consultation with the wedding experts at Paper Source to personally tailor complimentary Save the Dates from the Neil Lane by Paper Source collection
• A personal concierge assigned to look after all of the couple’s needs and desires throughout their stay and wedding festivities
• A special private dinner with Fairmont Executive Chef, for the couple and 4 guests, to create a customized 4-course menu for the wedding, including wine pairings and a custom-made wedding cake
• A cocktail-making session with one of Fairmont’s global Tastemakers to create a one-of-a-kind bespoke cocktail inspired by the couple
• Fairmont-curated favors for the wedding party, including monogrammed robes, slippers, personalized Le Labo amenities, luxury pajamas, sleep masks, and more
• A set of personalized collectible crystal flutes and rare vintage champagne, exclusively for the couple’s toasts
• A private shopping session for the engaged couple and their Best Man / Maid of Honor to select the perfect attire for all the wedding activities, at the hotel or in partnership with a local luxury retailer
• The opportunity to take engagement photos on the grounds and/or in one of the hotel’s luxury suites, complete with pre-shoot hair and makeup – to potentially include exclusive access to areas not typically open to the public
• A surprise “sneak away” mini date planned especially for each couple, the gift of a couple hours away from the hustle and bustle of the wedding weekend to reconnect with each other before the wedding
• Access to Fairmont’s Platinum Honeymoon Program
• A signed copy of the acclaimed book, Style Your Wedding with Neil Lane
Fairmont El San Juan Hotel will offer further personalization elements under each of the bespoke wedding theme styles. Couples choosing a rustic theme might choose an outdoor wedding under the stunning 300-year-old Banyan Tree on property, allowing nature to be the primary backdrop. Couples can also have canapés served on bamboo trays and organic food with an earth friendly presentation. For those selecting a lavish theme, a stunning wedding party can be held in the resort’s Grand Ballroom with gold elements incorporated within dishes, including sugar gold leaf rims. For vintage-style weddings, the historic 1958 speakeasy Chico Cabaret provides the perfect setting while the team creates old-fashioned cocktails or champagne served in vintage glassware. For a romantic style or modern style, the couples can select among delicious desserts or the renowned Classics Perfected Cocktails created by Fairmont tastemakers.
The celebration of your wedding begins with its preparations and "Fairmont Weddings by Neil Lane” provides you with a personalized approach to wedding planning, one full of style while assuring the couple a unique and elevated celebration.