Welcome to the El San Juan Hilton Hotel
What to do?
With 15 beachfront acres of gardens, pools, and water sports – not to mention the El San Juan Casino and Edouard de Paris Day Spa – a better question is can you possibly do it all in one visit?
Where to stay?
Find the time to sleep and we’ll find you the perfect room. Rest, recharge and revive in simple-but-sophisticated rooms and suites designed for downtime relaxation.
Where we are
It won’t be easy to leave, but if you feel the urge to explore, the trendy Isla Verde district is just a short walk from the resort and Old San Juan is a 15-minute drive
Self parking: $16.05
Service animals allowed: Yes
Pets allowed: No
- Two miles of pristine beach, with beach chairs, cabanas and towel service
- Three pools, from an Olympic pool to an adult-oriented Fantasy Pool Area
- Nine award-winning restaurants
- 15 diverse bars, lounges and nightclubs
- Live music entertainment at THE Lobby
- 13,000-square-foot El San Juan Casino
- Edouard de Paris Day Spa and Beauty Salon
- Upscale Galería shopping arcade
- Riki-Tiki children’s activity center